We support both online and offline payments.
Credit and Debit Cards (PayPal)
Online credit or debit card payments are faster and our system will automatically process your order as soon your payment has been made.
We use PayPal to accept credit cards and some debit cards (those with a card verification number which is the last 3-digits on the back of the card)
You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal. You will be given the choice of using an existing account or to use your credit/debit card directly.
To use PayPal with us follow these steps:
- During your order select Credit/Debit Card (PayPal) as your payment method.
- You will recieve an invoice with a link saying you can pay online. Click that link and log in.
- Your invoice will be displayed with two paypal buttons in the top right hand corner. You can choose whether to do a once off payment or a recurring payment for future invoices.
- You can also switch between payment methods. So if you orriginally selected Bank Transfer you can change to PayPal here.
- Click on the PayPal button. You will be taken to the PayPal website.
- There you can choose to use your PayPal account or enter your card details. Finish the payment depending on your choice.
- Once your PayPal payment has been completed you will recieve an invoice payment confirmation email from us and your hosting account will be setup immediately.
Bank Transfers (EFT)
If you prefer to pay via a bank transfer or deposit please use the bank account details below.
Bank account details:
Bank: Standard Bank
Name: Hub Host
Account Number: 624784274
Branch Code: 025309
Account Type: Savings
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
Reference: Invoice Number